Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Lindsey's puppy?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chrysa1is's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay... so I every site I've checked confirms that AG did not make Lindsey's adorable weiner doggie, but does anyone know where I can find a small stuffed pup like hers?

    I wish they would make like a special anniversary release this year of a pup for Lindsey, especially as all the other LE dolls have their pets.

    Anyone have ideas?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    Maybe a Ty Beanie Baby or Madeline's Genieveve?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chrysa1is's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Madeline? As is Madeline who lives at the french girls school where they walk in "two straight lines" ?

    Might have to google for beanie baby version. Anyone know if they made a McDonald's Mini Beanie Baby of a weiner doggie?

    Thanks for the suggestions and birthday wishes. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They did make an adorable Genevieve. We actually have two different sizes of them. [img]redface.gif[/img] The smaller one would be perfect for AG dolls. She even came with a felt bowl and tiny felt dollhouse. I'll bet there'll be some on ebay. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member chrysa1is's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oooo.. just did an ebay search and y'all are right. Genevieve is a much cuter one then the ty one I found.

    Is it the 12cm one that's more AG size? I'm thinking 9" sounds big on the other one.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dlnw's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Either Simplicity or McCalls issued a pattern for a weiner dog that was supposed to be Betsy McCall's dog. I see them pretty often on eBay. Once in a while the actual dog made by Tonner will show up, too. Betsy is only 15" tall, but I think the dog would still be the right scale for the AGs.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the Tonner dachshund, Nosey. He is way too big in proportion to Lindsey, and I can't imagine how big be must be with 14" Betsey. The Ty beanie is even larger.
    I am still on the search as well for the perfect Mr. Tiny.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 25, 2005 12:37 AM: Message edited by: jrtmom3274 ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •